Sunil Shetty, one of the most popular action heroes of his day, is also a proud family man. In fact, her beautiful daughter Athiya Shetty recently took her first step towards stardom with her film Hero. The man appears to be happy and content and has invited people for the first time to take a look at his stunning holiday home in Khandala. These are some of the amazing Sunil Shetty house photos that will give you great goals in life!
1. Standing with his wife Mana Shetty, in front of the entrance to their house that has a beautiful green appearance.
2. Another view of the front of the house, you can see the lush green lawn leading up to it and also interesting features like a lion sculpture in the garden.
3. The actor and his family seem to like less docile pets! Here, at the entrance to the house, you can see two interesting sculptures of more lions.
4. The beautiful house has a resort look and feel, with a small man-made lake and farm animals, as seen in the background of this photo.
5. The house also has an old-fashioned feel to it, with vintage garden accessories like oriental artifacts and Buddha sculptures artfully displayed amidst moss-covered walls.
6. The house makes good use of its stunning location to also include a quaint outdoor space for gathering and entertaining. This setting seems ideal for afternoon tea and even a late night party!
7. The sprawling house also has a small bridge built over picturesque canals and seems to be the most romantic getaway house one could ask for!
8. The entryway to the home makes good use of the abundant natural light available and is decorated in a quaint, vintage style that is home to everything the family loves.
9. Unique masks and artifacts from his years of travel adorn the walls…
10. The charming path leading to the backyard has wood paneling interspersed with a pebble walkway, interesting sculptures, and lots of greenery.
11. Outside the house there are many walkways and a large pool that convinces the viewer that it has to be a spa.
12. Here Sunil Shetty is seen together with his wife Mana Shetty with the beautiful blue pool, more greenery and a large Buddha sculpture in the background. The family’s adoring dogs are also seen.
13. In front of the pool is the ascending structure of the house that, curiously, is built on several levels.
14. A parting photo of the talented actor among his many other faces!
Overall, we think the family has done a fantastic job creating a home that looks as unique as it is elegant and luxurious. It can truly be called a dream home and we surely enjoyed this tour of your impressive home. I hope you too!
Remember to source this article: Move Over SRK’s Mannat, Suniel Shetty Has an Equally Impressive Home – Live Like a King
của website avec.edu.vn